Lytham DIY

Contact Info






3 Reviews on “Lytham DIY”

Overall rating
  • Keith

    Amazing friendly staff, always on hand to help, advise. And 90% of the time cheaper that b&Q . A little shop that has everything. Keep up the good wood lads

  • Delese

    I love this place and the staff are so friendly and helpful all the time I get all my items from here it’s not costly either. They even drop off item if too big for me to carry. I don’t go anywhere else now I support them a 100%. 🎄❤️🎅 have a wonderful Christmas guys 🎅❤️☃️🎄Delese

  • Laurence

    I’ve been using Lytham DIY for about 6 years now. Its an incredible shop; a fantastic selection of tools and products in a very compact area. 99% of the time I am able to find what I want, and for the other 1% I’m usually looking on the wrong shelf! I don’t need to use other, larger stores anymore — particularly that one which sells products that aren’t quite exactly what you want.
    Lytham DIY — top marks.

Leave a Review.

Select a rating

Contact Info